This material is available as part of Data Literacy certification. Please visit our Data Literacy Certification page for more information.
The study material includes comprehensive information related to data literacy for Data Analysts. It covers topics such as finding and evaluating data, data preparation, data analysis techniques, data visualization, and taking analysis to action
You Will Learn:
This Course is Geared Toward:
- Skills and techniques for finding and evaluating data including project framing, data searching, and data evaluation
- The practices and processes of data preparation including data engineering, data exploration, and data transformation
- Statistical data analysis techniques and analytic modeling methods
- Data visualization skills for reading and for creating charts and graphs
- Steps to get from data analysis to action and business impact including data storytelling and value chain analysis
- This course is designed to meet the learning needs of those who are preparing to take the Data Literacy Certification exam for Data Analysts
Once you pass the exam, you will receive a Certificate of Education
documenting that you have demonstrated mastery of the topic. Course
exams count towards eLC certification programs. Visit our Certification page for more information about our various programs.