The Web analytics practice has evolved rapidly as the landscape of Internet usage and devices continues to broaden. Today businesses collect an unprecedented amount of data about customers to seek deeper, more actionable insights. Many companies are integrating their Web analytics data with data from other sources and performing analytics to understand customer behavior and enable highly individualized marketing.
This 3-hour online training course, part of our Business Intelligence track, provides an overview of Web analytics, as well as analytics techniques and applications that are suitable to the context of Web data. Theory and practice are illustrated by several real-life cases and demonstrations.
You Will Learn:
- Gain a deep understanding of Web analytics as well as data about customer interactions with your organization online
- Identify and interpret conventional and emerging Web analytics measurements
- Understand the Web data collection and integration techniques and their potential applications and limitations
- Distinguish useful data from the "noise"
- Learn how to gain actionable insights for online marketing efforts with visitor-centric techniques such as profiles, patterns, goals, and outcomes
- Learn what tools are needed on a Web analytics workbench
was very pleased with the courses and the certification process with
eLearningCurve. The individual courses were very well prepared and
clearly presented. I believe that this knowledge is critical for both
novice and experienced data management professionals.
Clarence W. Hempfield, Jr.,
CIMP - Data Quality
course content was well organized, well-paced and had good depth of
knowledge. The ability to take the course at my own pace and at a time
suitable for me was of great help. I would recommend this training to
anyone focusing on data management.
CIMP - Data Quality
eLC instructor Cindi Howson was listed as one of
Top 9 Women Influencers in BI & Analytics!